Programat EP 5010/G2 110-120V/50-60Hz
With large colour touch display and membrane keyboard. An integrated infrared thermal imaging camera automatically detects the size of the placed investment ring, checks the temperature and, if necessary, adjusts the pressing process or warns if the investment ring is too cold. If the unit is used as a furnace, the camera automatically controls the closing and pre-drying process. In addition to the Ivoclar Vivadent programs already installed, 500 individual programs are available.
- Fully automatic pressing function (FPF) for excellent pressing results;
- Infrared technology (IRT) for more convenience, process reliability and efficiency;
- Electronic pressing drive with force sensor for precise control of the pressing stamp in the micrometre range, no compressed air connection necessary;
- Crack Detection System (CDS) immediately interrupts the pressing process if a crack is detected in the investment ring;
- QTK2 heating muffle with SiC base reflector for homogeneous heat distribution and excellent pressing and firing results;
- Automatic temperature calibration (ATK2) via two reference points enables highly accurate calibration;
- Optical Status Display (OSD) provides information about the current operating status by means of different colours;
- Digital Tooth Shade Assistant (DSA) for determining the correct tooth shade on the basis of three selected reference teeth;
- Energy-saving technology enables up to 40% power savings in standby mode;
- Power Power Fail Save System bridges short-term power failures of up to 10 seconds;
- Integrated maintenance and test programs;
- Glazing function wizard;
- Program copy wizard;
- Multimedia functions;
- IoT connection;
- Remote monitoring and diagnosis via Programat app;
- Software updates via USB stick.
- 32.0 x 49.5 x 55.0 cm without tray, 39.5 x 49.5 x 55.0 cm with tray; 200-240 V, 50/60 Hz; power consumption max. 8.5 A; firing temperature max. 1200 °C; firing chamber ø 90 mm, height 80 mm; 3 USB ports; SD card reader; 20.5 kg.
MODEL YEAR : 2023