Optos Daytona Plus Retinal Imaging
As with all of the Optos UWF devices, Daytona plus provides eyecare professionals with UWF digital images of 200 degrees or up to 82% of the retina in a single, non-contact optomap image. In addition, the Daytona plus device comes with the OptosAdvance™ browser-based image review software, which allows for simple documentation, monitoring and referral processing to assist in patient management and improved patient flow.
– Non-mydriatic ultra-high resolution images in under a second, through 2mm pupils
– Four image modalities available; composite colour, green laser view (“red-free”), red laser view and autofluorescence (af)
– All images presented in ProView™, displaying optomap images in a consistent geometry which accurately represents anatomical features in the retina and enables automatic image registration for tracking over time and inter-modality image comparisons
– New hardware enhances the resolution in superior and inferior fields.
– Inclusion of the innovative OptosAdvance review software that simplifies workflow while enabling comparison overlay between image modalities and different dates, over time.
MODEL YEAR : 2023