KERN Stereo Zoom Microscope OZP-5
Professional and powerful thanks to its very high magnification range, powerful illumination and first-class optics
- The OZP stereo zoom microscope is characterised by its above-average magnification range and its robust as well as ergonomic shape, which enables effortless and easy work over several hours.
- The OZP-5 series is available as a powerful and continuously adjustable 3W LED incident and transmitted light version for optimal and high-contrast illumination of your specimen or as a version without illumination.
- In addition to the long working distance, an extra large field of view and its brilliant resolution, the OZP-5 delivers true-colour and depth-sharp images with high contrast.
- The extremely large and continuously adjustable magnification range from 6x to 55x magnification enables you to work quickly and effectively
- You can choose between a binocular model and a trinocular model for connecting a camera for documentation and quality reports.
- The column stand is particularly flexible due to its variable and robust adjustment mechanism and thus enables ergonomic work
- A wide range of eyepieces, (universal) stands, a darkfield insert, external illuminators as well as attachment lenses and more are available as accessories (on request)
- A dust cover, eyecups, as well as a multilingual operating manual are included in the scope of delivery.
- A C-mount adapter is required to connect a camera to the trinocular version.
Field of application
Zoology and botany, quality control, electronics and semiconductor industry, assembly and repair
Preparations with focus on spatial impression, zoom with variable magnification (depth, thickness) e.g. insects, seeds, circuit boards, components
- Optical system: Greenough optics
- Illumination independently dimmable
- Tube inclined 35
- Magnification ratio: 9.2:1
- Beam distribution 50:50
- Interpupillary distance: 52.0-76.0 mm
- Dioptric compensation on both sides
- Overall dimensions WxDxH: 330x285x470 mm
- Net weight approx. 4.6816 kg
|Lighting technology:||transmitted lightincident lightLED lighting|
|Field of application:||Medical devicesPlastics productionDamage analysisArchaeologyElectronic inspectionsTextile industryCoin surveysRestoration and conservationMycologyForensicsEntomology / InsectologyOdontologyDermatologyBotanyMaterials testingZoology|
|Microscope type:||binocular microscopestereomicroscopetrinocular microscope|
|Power supply:||110 to 220 V|
|Shipping weight:||6,00 Kg|
|Product weight:||4,68 Kg|
|Dimensions:||× × cm|
MODEL YEAR : 2023