The stereo zoom microscope KERN OZO-5
is a high-quality product for flexible and professional users. The magnification range is 0,8×–7×.
The KERN OZO‑5 models are extremely robust stereo microscopes which are easy to use with zoom function which can be operated from both sides.
These models are ideally suited for use in the quality control department, assembly and repair workstations in the electronics and semiconductor industries as well as in biological laboratories and in research. They are also ideal for use in workplaces with harsh environmental conditions, such as training companies, workshops and in production facilities.
MODEL YEAR : 2023
- Due to its nature, column supports, as well as the integrated dimmable LED with reflected and transmitted light, these models are particularly flexible.
- All variants have adjustment options for dioptres on both lens barrels.
- The design of the optical system allows a greater depth of focus, meaning that subsequent refocussing when magnifying the zoom is only necessary in very few cases.
- Precise resolution, high-contrast images, extra large visual field and completely colour true.
- In addition there is a trinocular model available, so that you can connect a camera.
- The range of optional conversion lenses, eyepieces, universal stands and further accessories means that you can use this product in all common and professional applications in stereomicroscopy.
- A central feature of this adaptable, robust microscope range is the stable mechanism which can be adjusted precisely. This is emphasized by the functional and ergonomic design.