KERN Stereo Zoom Microscope OZL-46
The flexible and affordable all-rounder with zoom function for schools, training workshops, test centres and laboratories.
- The OZL-46 series belongs to the stereo zoom microscopes which convince by their quality, their simple handling, their flexibility as well as their stability and the favourable price.
- The LED incident and transmitted light illumination included as standard ensures optimal illumination of your sample
- A highlight of the OZL 465/OZL 466 is the powerful and continuously dimmable integrated LED ring illumination in the objective housing, which ensures uniform and shadow-free illumination. An LED transmitted light unit is also included.
- In addition to the good optical properties, these models offer the highest level of comfort in this class due to their large work surface – ideal for training companies, workshops as well as assembly and repair workplaces, e.g. in the electronics industry
- The zoom lens allows you to magnify continuously from 7x-45x
- The OZL-46 series is available as binocular or trinocular version
- The column stand gives you maximum flexibility and the freedom to remove the microscope head and integrate it into other modular systems, such as a universal stand.
- A wide range of eyepieces, external illumination units as well as attachment objectives are available as accessories (on request)
- A dust cover, eyecups, as well as a multilingual operating manual are included in the scope of delivery
- A C-mount adapter is required to connect a camera to the trinocular version.
Field of application
In vitro fertilisation, detection of parasites, zoology and botany, tissue preparation, dissection, quality control
Preparations with focus on spatial impression, zoom with variable magnification (depth, thickness) e.g. insects, seeds, circuit boards, components.
MODEL YEAR : 2023
- Optical system: Greenough optics
- Illumination independently dimmable
- Tube tilted 45
- Magnification ratio: 6.4:1
- Beam distribution 50:50
- Interpupillary distance: 55.0-75.0 mm
- Dioptric compensation on both sides
- Overall dimensions WxDxH: 300x240x420 mm
- Net weight approx. 4.085 kg
|Lighting technology:||transmitted lightincident lightLED lighting|
|Field of application:||Automotive industryParasitologyBotanyIn vitro / cell culturesMaterials testingZoology|
|Microscope type:||binocular microscopestereomicroscopetrinocular microscope|
|Power supply:||100 to 240 Vper adapterper power supply unit|
|Enlargement:||0.7 to 4.5x zoom lens|
|Dimensions:||× × cm|