KERN OZL-44 Stereo zoom Microscope
Flexible and easy to use, the Kern OZL-44 is a stereomicroscope with zoom capabilities. It produces high quality images with selectable levels of zoom (varies depending on model chosen) and can be supplied with either a binocular (two viewers) or trinocular (two viewers + space for a digital camera) eyepieces.
Both verions of the OZL-44 have large-size stage plates for optimal sample positioning and built-in dual illumination in the stand (0.35W transmitting and 1W incident LED lights).
Kern OZL-44 Stereo Zoom Microscope Key Features
- Flexible, robust and easy to use stereomicroscope for use in laboratories
- Pillar stand with dual illumination (transmitting and incident)
- Objective zoom: 1x to 4x on OZL 441, 0.75x to 3.6x on OZL 445
- Binocular or trinocular eyepieces (varies depending on model)
- 360° rotatable microscope head
- 230V mains power
- 3 year Kern warranty included
MODEL YEAR : 2023
This table outlines the difference between both models in the Kern OZL-44 series.
|Model||Tube||Eyepiece||Field of View (mm)||Objective Zoom||Stand||Illumination|
|OZL 441||Trinocular||WF 10x, 22mm diameter||23 to 5.5 diameter||1x to 4x||Pillar||1W LED (incident); 0.35W LED (transmitting)|
|OZL 445||Binocular||HWF 10x, 21.5mm diameter||28 to 6 diameter||0.75x to 3.6x||Pillar||1W LED (incident); 0.35W LED (transmitting)