Metallurgical Microscope OKM-1
The metallurgical reflected light microscope for material testing and surface testing, as well as quality assurance in industry. The KERN OKM-1 is an excellent metallurgical reflected light microscope, e.g. for surface quality testing of raw materials and finished products in industry.
- The strong, continuously dimmable 30W halogen incident illumination unit (Philips) ensures excellent, high-contrast images.
- The illumination unit with an integrated 5-slot filter wheel for blue, green, yellow, grey and blank means that you can quickly change the colour filter for different contrast views.
- A large mechanical stage for incident illumination applications is configured as standard. The coarse and fine focusing knob on both sides guarantees optimal adjustment and focusing of your sample.
- A simple polarising unit (analyser and polariser) is included with delivery.
- A large selection of different eyepieces and objectives is also available.
- A protective dust cover, eye cups, as well as multi-lingual user instructions are included in the scope of the delivery.
- A C-mount adapter is required to connect a camera to the trinocular version.
- Applications: Metallurgy, material testing, quality assurance.
MODEL YEAR : 2023