Inverse Microscope OCM-1
The inverted biological laboratory microscope – also with fluorescence. The OCM-1 range stands out through its design which is ergonomic, robust and extremely stable. This design, with its large working distance, is particularly suitable for the monitoring and analysis of cell cultures.
- Strong and infinitely adjustable 30 W halogen illumination unit ensures the optimum illumination in the bright field of your samples. An additional Osram 100 W Epi fluorescence illumination unit is available to you as a fluorescence microscope (OCM 165) for perfect illumination and stimulation of your fluorescence samples.
- A special Abbe N.A. 0.3 condenser with aperture diaphragm and large working distance of 72 mm guarantees the very best working practise in the bright field and with fluorescence applications.
- As standard, the OCM-1 range is fitted with a trinocular eyepiece tube.
- The mechanical stage including specimen holder (Ø 118 mm) means that you can work quickly and effectively. Further brackets for petri dishes are included with delivery or available as accessories.
- Further options such as, for example, a selection of eyepieces, objectives, specimen holders and other phase contrast units can be integrated as accessories.
- A dust cover as well as user instructions are included with the delivery.
- Applications: Particularly for viewing samples in culture vessels (flasks, petri dishes, microtitre plates), translucent, thin, low-contrast, challenging samples (e.g. living mammal cells, tissue, microorganisms if necessary, Immunofluorescence, FISH, DAPI staining etc.).
MODEL YEAR : 2023