Ivoclar Vivadent Programat P510 Ceramic Furnace
With large colour touch display and membrane keyboard. An integrated infrared thermal imaging camera automatically controls the pre-drying and closing process. The thermal image of the firing objects can be shown on the display. In addition to the Ivoclar Vivadent programs already installed, 500 individual programs are available.
- Infrared technology (IRT) for up to 20 % faster firing results with simultaneously higher quality;
- Digital Tooth Shade Assistant (DSA) for determining the correct tooth shade on the basis of three selected reference teeth;
- QTK2 heating muffle with SiC base reflector for homogeneous heat distribution and excellent firing results;
- Automatic temperature calibration (ATK2) via two reference points enables highly accurate calibration;
- Optical status display (OSD) gives information on the current operating status by means of different colours;
- Energy-saving technology enables up to 40 % power savings in standby mode;
- Power Fail Save System bridges short-term power failures of up to 10 seconds;
- Integrated maintenance and test programs;
- Program copy wizard;
- Multimedia functions;
- IoT connection;
- Software updates via USB stick and cable.
- 32.0 x 49.5 x 32.0 cm without tray, 39.5 x 49.5 x 32.0 cm with tray; 200-240 V, 50/60 Hz; power consumption max. 8.5 A; firing temperature max. 1200 °C; firing chamber ø 90 mm, height 80 mm; 3 USB ports; SD card reader; 18.7 kg.
- MODEL YEAR ; 2023